Meet Sabrina Hardiman, a local photographer who contributed to the gorgeous photos you see all over the Charlotte's Choice/Crimson & Clove website. She's great to work with - so friendly and accommodating, and her photos are amazing! Let's get right into her interview so you can learn more about her and her business, Country Anchor Photography.
1) Tell me about yourself and your family. I am a military spouse, a mother to 3 daughters, and my love for photography runs deep! My husband and I have been married for 18 years, and Austin is our seventh duty station. Living the military life has been quite the adventure, and I wouldn’t trade the experience for anything!
2) How long have you been in the Kyle, TX area?
We have lived in Kyle for almost three years and I think this area is definitely booming!! I like to call this area of Texas the ‘land of opportunity’.
3) What are some of your favorite things about photography? I believe ordinary moments are quite magical, and the beauty of life should be documented through photography. My greatest hope is that when you see your images, long after our time together, they will be visual reminders that will make your heart travel and feel what life and love felt like in that moment. Photographs are the only way to freeze a moment in time to look back on for years to come.
4) How did you get into photography and how long have you been doing it?
I have always loved taking pictures of EVERYTHING! Back in 2015 my husband bought me my first DSLR camera. The camera sat in the box for 6 months until I saw a photographer on Facebook offering a beginner photography class. I enrolled into the class and I was hooked! I officially opened my business in November 2019.
5) Tell me about some of your favorite photo shoots. What made them memorable?
I love all types of photography, but my favorite is wedding photography. It is so much fun to accompany a bride and groom on one of the biggest days of their lives! I love seeing all of the different styles and themes and documenting the day as it unfolds.
6) What’s the best way to contact you to set up a photo shoot?
Now for some fun ones -
7) What’s your favorite food? Sushi
8) Who’s your favorite actor/actress? Adam Sandler
9) If you could live in any time period, what would it be? The 1940’s!
10) What do you do in your spare time? Thrifting
Check out Sabrina's website and Facebook page and sign up for a session today! And check out her work (and our awesome products) on the Charlotte's Choice Granola/Crimson & Clove Herbal Products homepage.